It’s the first Sunday of October and this week has been absolutely crazy with trying to get back into the groove of being back at school. But I also found the time to spend a day at the beach and just get some old-school reading done. However, now it’s time to focus on the week to come. I just love planning out my work week and what I have to do when to stay on top of my game. Usually, I use my calendar and a pen. But I’d love to hear how you plan your work week? Do you use pen and paper? Or have you gone completely digital? Let me know in the comments?
And now onto something I want to start and post each week. Every Sunday I want to post some of my favorite blog posts of the week for you to peruse. So without further ado, here are this week’s blog posts that have inspired me.
- 24 Time-Saving Hacks for Busy Entrepreneurs by Elle & Co
- 5 Reasons People Aren’t Clicking on Your Content Upgrade (And How To Fix It!) by XO Sarah
- How I’ve Built a Profitable Online Business without Relying on Traffic (With September Income Report) by Jennypurr
- How Journaling Can Help You Focus by Intentionally Designed
- 5 Ways to Improve the Look of Your Blog Graphics by The Blog Market
I hope you guys enjoy reading these posts as much as I have over the last week and that you have a great rest of the weekend!